When it comes to strengthening connections with people in your personal and professional circles, nothing compares to being able to tell a great story. For generations humans have used stories to inspire, to heal and to entertain. Most importantly we use to stories to spread ideas and values.
With the increased access to information, it has become easier for everyday people to create content. Say It, Out Loud is dedicated to training effective and authentic storytellers who can contribute something meaningful and lasting to the popular cultural narrative.
We are offer 4-6 week classes and weekend storytelling bootcamps.
Each storyteller will learn…
- How to identify the most fascinating and impactful moments of your life and how to turn them into great stories.
- The difference between a story and an anecdote.
- The five essential ingredients that create a great story.
- How to structure a story for maximum impact.
- How storytelling strengthens personal and professional relationships.
- How to become a more engaging and effective communicator.
If you're interested in hosting a workshop for your group or organization contact Shawna Renee - firstname.lastname@example.org